It’s easy to fall into the trap of thinking that only mystical gurus and experienced growers can produce great buds that are big, potent, and flavorful. The last thing dispensaries want is for everyone to be growing their buds at home, but the truth is, with the right equipment, anyone can produce awesome cannabis buds…even the first-time grower!
At BudClub™, we’ve simplified the cannabis cultivation process so that anyone can grow world-class weed with our complete organic cannabis home grow kit. This kit includes everything that you need to grow your own cannabis plant that’s big, potent, and beautiful.
What makes great buds?
It’s a great question with a variety of different answers, and there’s always going to be a personal component to any answer, but we think we’ve come up with the five key points of what defines a great bud.
- Size – The first thing we’re going to look at is size. Small buds can be good too, but who wants to invest all that time, love, and money into growing their cannabis plants only to end up with a handful of small buds? Not us! Large and juicy buds are the ultimate reward after a successful grow operation.
- Flavor – If you’re going to be eating, smoking, or vaping your buds, they need to be flavorful. One of the great things about cannabis is that there are hundreds of different strains to choose from, and all of them have their own subtle flavor variations.
- Smell – The smell of cannabis plays an important role. You want your cannabis buds to have a strong and pungent odor. Some experts and users believe that if you’re attracted to the smell of particular cannabis strains, it’s your body’s way of telling you that you need that strain for your health.
- Head – You want your cannabis plants to be strong and healthy, and this includes a strong and potent head.
- Potency – We’ve left the best to last! You want your buds to be potent and strong. Different strains will have different potency, so it’s important to choose a strain that’s going to suit your needs. While there’s always a variation in potency, a weak strain will never be potent and vice versa, so choose your seeds carefully.
Growing your own primo buds!
Growing your own cannabis isn’t hard if you have the right equipment and the correct information. When growing top-shelf cannabis, everything starts from the seed—it’s at the seedling-stage that you need to create a healthy environment where buds can flourish. If you’re using the wrong sized pot, working with unbalanced soil or feeding your plants improperly, then inevitably, you’re going to end up with less than satisfactory bud.
Not only that, but the cannabis plant is exceptionally good at taking in all the chemicals, toxins, and other rubbish in the soil or water it’s using to grow and storing it away in its leaves and flower. This process is known as ‘bioremediation’ or ‘phytoremediation.’
Ultimately, you’re the one that’s going to end up smoking that rubbish and absorbing it into your bloodstream. That’s why so many cannabis cultivators these days are focusing on eco-friendly products and organic growing methods during the cultivation.
Sourcing all of these organic goodies yourself and knowing how to use them for maximum yield can be time consuming and a bit overwhelming, but the good news is that we’ve done it for you! BudClub™ has created a simple, fool-proof system for growing premium-quality weed. The kit includes everything you need to grow like a pro from germination, all the way through harvest. We’ve selected the world’s best organic growing products from small eco-friendly companies like Root Pouch, Aurora Innovations, and Fish Head Farms and created a proven organic grow system that even the inexperienced grower can follow.
What makes great buds? Conclusion
Thanks for checking out our article on what makes great buds. We hope with the information we’ve given you and through the use of our organic home grow kit that you’ll be able to produce some of your own top-shelf cannabis buds from the comfort of your home. Once you start growing buds from home, you’ll never buy buds again!
Don’t hesitate to contact us directly with any questions or if you’d like to learn more about our range of premium home grow supplies.